Discipline Policy1. Every student must carry his/her diary to school every day.
2. Students should come to school ten minutes before the scheduled time.
3. To morning bell, before the class begins or the assembly starts, is a signal for all to attend the assembly or go to the respective classroom. This should be done promptly and in silence,.
4. Changing or classrooms between periods, if necessary should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
5. After the assembly, student’s shou8ld go to their classroom. Get their books ready in silence, and prepare for the beginning of class. When teachers enter the classroom students are to greet them in the customary way and given them proper attention and respect. 5 minutes is given to mediation each day after the assembly.
6. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions students who are slovenly dressed or not in proper uniform will be sent home.
7. Care must be taken for all school property No student should damage any school furniture. Do not draw anythi9ng on the walls. Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher. A fine will be levied.
8. No books (other than text books or library books), magazines or papers should be brought to the school.
9. Students are expected to take good care of their books and personal belongings Valuable articles must not be brought to school, the school is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
10. Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is strictly prohibited.
11. Students who come to school with their escort should never leave the school premises before the escort arrives. In case of delays they should report to the school office.
12. Parents and guardians of all should meet the teachers on the PTA days to note the progress of their ward.
13. Parents and guardians must not visit their wards or teachers during class hours without prior permission of the Principal or on the fixed days.
14. No students should be sent to school if suffering from contagious or infectious disease.
15. No student will be allowed to go home without the written permission of the principal (OUTPASS) unless the parents or an authorized person comes to take the child.
16. Conduct that is injurious to the moral tone of The School or the rights of others and not in accordance with the required discipline is liable to incur suspension or dismissal.
17. 75% of attendance is compulsory for every student.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS1. Student must follow the school regulation regarding school uniforms. Except Sikh students all boys must have their hair cut and girls must make their plaits neatly.
2. Students must be punctual to school. They are expected to be inside before the school bell rings and are liable to be sent home if they are late.
3. Students must bring their textbooks and note books to school as per class time table. School diary should be brought to school daily.
4. Students must not disfigure or damage school property. Any breakages must be reported to the class teacher.
5. Care should be taken to keep the school premises and classrooms neat and clean.
6. Students are not to leave the school premises without permissions (Out Pass) from the class teacher and Principal.
7. Students are expected to be polite and well behaved at all times. They must stand quietly when teacher enters the classroom, reply to the greeting and sit down only when told to do so. Text books and note books must be on the student’s desk before the teacher enters the classroom.
8. Students are expected to show courtesy and respect to all, both in and out of the school. They are expected to greet members of the staff and visitors to the school, to move aside on the staircase and go in the line from one part of the school to the other.
9. Any lost property must be deposited with PET. Students are not allowed to bring costly articles to school. Girls should not wear jewelry. Mobile phones are banned and will be confiscated if any student is found with one.
10. Students must all time abide by rules of honesty and fair play. Rowdy behavior and use of abusive language is not permitted. For any act of serious indiscipline a student may be suspended or asked to leave.
ADMISSION AND TRANSFER PROCEDURE/RULES
Registration for Admission:1. Registration for fresh admission opens normally from 15 February.
2. Get the Registration form from the office counter APS, Gaya.
3. Dully filled the Registration form and deposit Rs. 400/- as registration amount.
4. Admission Test will be conducted by Exam Department after registration.
5. After result published, the admission will be process.
Admission:Following category of children will be admitted base on Transfer Certificate (TC) from previous school, without an admission test:-
(a) Children who are coming on pass/prompted TC from another Army Public School/KV between the periods 01 April to 31 July.
(b) Children who have studied for 10 academic months in another Army Public School/KV and are seeking admission after 31Jul.
(c) An evaluation test may be taken in respect of these children to fascilate further academic coaching and allocation of sections. However such an evaluation test will not be treated as admission test and child entitled admission will be allowed to attend classes within 48 hours of reporting to the school.
Admission testa) All other category of children including army children not covered under admission category may be admitted after an admission test. The principal will arrange admission test and decide whether the student can be admitted and if so, to which class. On this point, his/her decision shall be final. The standard of the admission test will be of the level of the annual examination of class preceding to which admission is sought. However, in no case any child of serving army personnel or army window will be denied admission. The child will be accepted in a suitable class at the discretion of the principal.
b) Army children who are to be admitted based on the admission test as discussed above will be allowed to attend the class based on their transfer certificate from the previous school. However their classes for admission would be decided by the principal within 10 days of their reporting to the school.
c) Admission tests will be held on the first working day of every week and results will be announced within 48 hours. A retest, where where considered necessary, may be given after seven of the first admission test.
For Admission Necessary documents are :-(ii) Relation certificate /Part II order.
(iii) Birth certificate
(iv) Monthly pay slip
(v) Adhar card (if available)
(vi) Six colour Photos (Passport)
T.C.a) For T.C. parent has to apply one week ahead in the prescribed format attached in the school diary.
b) Before applying T.C. all the dues must be cleared.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE/LATE FEE RULES
LATE FEES:If fees are not paid by due date, late fine will be charged as under:-
a) Upto 20 th of the current month Rs. 20/-
b) Upto 1 month Rs. 50/-
c) Upto 2 month Rs. 100/-
d) Upto 3 month Rs. 150/-
If fees and fine are not paid for three consecutive months, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls.